New Look
Skorts - I find skorts so easy to wear and these are going to look lovely with a plain black jumper, black opaque tights and long brown leather boots. I bought these in a size bigger than I normally wear to give a little extra length.
Floral Shirt - I have a few shirts quite similar to this. They look so cute underneath a jumper with the collar poking out in winter and worn with denim shorts in the summer.
Tartan Cape - I've been looking for one of these for a while and I loved the bright colours on this one. I plan to wear it over my black leather jacket for a bit of extra warmth!
Pastel Necklace - I'll let you into a little secret - I buy pretty much all of my costume jewellery in sales. I'm not sure why but I really do resent having to spend over around £10 on a piece which I probably won't like in a few months time! I picked this necklace up for around £5.
ASOS
Ruffle Shoulder Dress - For my job I'm quite lucky in that I only need to dress smartly if I am out on a meeting or at shows. I find formal dressing very boring so i like to make things a little more interesting by wearing pieces such as this bright purple ruffle shoulder dress. The shape is flattering on all figures and it comes with the rather cute little black bow belt.
Wrap Skirt - I have been seeing these wrap skirts everywhere recently so thought I would jump on the band wagon and purchase this green herringbone number.
Accessorize
As I mentioned earlier, I buy pretty much all of my costume jewellery in the sale. Accessorize always have beautiful jewellery but I will rarely ever pay full price for anything in there as to be honest I just don't think it is worth the money. I bought these gorgeous heeeuuge stud earrings and this turquoise and gold statement necklace, both of which are no longer on the website but may still be available instore if you're quick!
Did you get any great bargains in the sales?
xXx



The short and the cape from new look are both absolutely gorgeous! You've picked up some great bargains! I don't know how you do it..
ReplyDeletehttp://youfounderin.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you! :) x
Delete