I haven't bought all that much for myself recently as I have been focusing on Christmas shopping but here are a few recent purchases which I'm currently loving...
Checked Blouse - This was a bit of an impulse buy while browsing but I love it! I find it quite hard to find shirts and blouses that fit me well as I am 'blessed' shall we say in the chest department! This one doesn't gape too much and is right on trend with the checked pattern. I plan to wear it tucked into my skinniest jeans.
Animal Print Dress - Sadly I can't find a link for this dress but you can definitely still buy it in store from H&M, This dress is THE most slimming dress ever! Its the curved black lines which draw the eye inwards and give the illusion of a much slimmer figure. It looks really cute with opaque tights and biker style boots.
Sequin Leggings - The fam and I are off out for Christmas dinner this year so I needed a posh outfit with a stretchy waistband of course! Cue - The Sequin Leggings. I plan to wear these with my Christmas Jumper and heels. Trust me, it works!
Tulle Skirt - I have been obsessed with tulle skirts recently and have been looking for the perfect one. I think I may have found it! My work Christmas party is black tie so I plan to wear this high on the waist with a cute crop top, big necklace, big hair and some form of badass heels to rock it up a bit. A word of warning though, for some odd reason the top part of this skirt is VERY see-through! So I recommend wearing a little black body con skirt or something underneath to protect your modesty!
Suede Animal Print Trainers - I featured these in one of my outfit of the day posts recently. They are just too cute and SO comfy! You really can't go wrong with them!
What have you been buying recently?
xXx

No comments:
Post a Comment