1. Decorating the tree at my Mums house
2. A friend from home came to visit my house for the first time and she bought us this gorgeous little candle holder as a belated housewarming present.
3. Home Alone is my absolute all time fave Christmas film so I was loving this sign outside a pub!
4. My poor Mum hurt her leg quite badly a couple of weeks ago so I went home for a couple of days to help with Christmas prep and I bought her these pretty roses to cheer her up
5. My heeuuuge pile of presents which took me a whole afternoon to wrap! I'm the worst wrapper ever so it always takes me forever and involves a lot of selotape, swearing and bows to hide mistakes! How cute is that wrapping paper by the way?? It has foxes wearing Christmas jumpers on it!! It was from Wilkinsons.
6. It was my work Christmas party on Thursday. I work for a big global company so its a big black tie affair with an awards ceremony. I wore this little LBD number from Missguided with some sparkly heels and my Mulberry clutch bag.
7. My boyfriend and I made the rather upsetting decision not to bother having a Christmas tree in our house this year as we are both going home to see our families so no one will be here. I couldn't resist a few festive bits around the house though and bought this little guy from Tiger which is THE coolest shop ever!
8. This was me on Tuesday morning all wrapped up ready for work! It was freeeeezing!
9. Homemade truffles for my family. Every time I make these I end up eating the majority of them myself so I'm really going to have to muster all the willpower I have to not eat these ones!
What have you been up to this week?
xXx

Those truffles look AHH-mazing!! xXx
ReplyDeleteIf you're lucky I might make you some for when you come over in Feb ;) xxx
Delete