Friday, 19 December 2014

Pinsperation

I don't know about you but I get a good proportion of my fashion inspiration from Pinterest. Today I thought i'd show you what I've been pinning lately for inspiration.


1. I love that this sequin skirt has been paired with a slouchy grey jumper to make it more casual.

2. I've been wanting a cape coat for ages but still haven't found the perfect one yet. This camel coloured cape looks so chic and would go with anything and everything in my wardrobe!

3. As I said in my last post, I have been obsessed with tulle skirts recently! I wanted to find some different and unusual ways to wear the skirt and have pinned quite a few different idea's already.



1. I'm loving ripped jeans at the moment although they are a tad impractical in the rather chilly weather we're having in London at the moment! I like dressing mine up with a pair of strappy heels for a night out.

2. This feminine floaty skirt is gorgeous and I love the way that it has been rocked up with a leather jacket and ankle boots.

3. How cosy does that cardigan look?? I'd love to slouch around the house in it on a winters day.



1. I wasn't so sure about sequin leggings until I saw this image. I love that she has paired them with a cute printed jumper and heels

2. I now have a couple of these big checked scarfs. They are fab for bringing a bit of colour to your outfit and they double up as a blanket when you're out and about!

3. How cute is that skirt! I really like the contrast between the delicateness of the skirt and the big chunky jumper. You can never go wrong with a bit of leopard print either!

What have you been pinning recently?

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment