Bourjois Bronzing Primer

I first bought this little pot of primer in Sephora while on a minibreak to Nice last year. It was love at first use but alas I couldn’t find it anywhere in the UK! I hit the bottom of the pot and was beginning to panic when all of a sudden it just appeared in my local Superdrug! I bought in bulk in fear that it would disappear again! The primer has a mousse like consistency and can happily work on its own or under foundation. I have a phobia of putting fake tan on my face so I love to use this underneath my foundation to make my face match with the rest of my body! I found that the best way to apply it is with the Mac 187 brush. It gives you a gorgeous sunkissed glow without the price tag of a week away in the sun! Find it here
I’ve recently been having a bit of a hair crisis… I feel like all my hair is falling out. It. Is. Everywhere. All over the floor, my clothes, the sofa… I had to unblock the shower plug hole the other day because there was what looked like a whole head of hair down there! The worst thing is, I don't straighten it, I rarely ever use a hairdryer and I only wash it every 3 days! So I ran down the road to Boots and spent rather a lot on shampoos, deep conditioners, serums, oils. You name it to try and sort it out and within that was these! Even after the first wash I could see the difference in that when I brushed my hair for the first time not half as much hair was left on the brush! It leaves my hair feeling all soft and smooth and lovely! All L'Oreal haircare is currently on 3 for £10 in Boots here
Charles Worthington Strength & Repair Split Ends Binder
This was also bought on my recent panic trip to Boots. After around a week of using this my ends didn’t look half as frazzled or split end-ey AND when I went for my yearly trip to the hairdressers (yes, I know that’s really bad) they only had to cut an inch off. Just one inch in a whole year! Find it here
Bath and Bodyworks Fragrance Mists
I had never been in a Bath and Bodyworks until recently when my boyfriend and I were in Dubai. I picked up a few bits and pieces to try and among them were these little body sprays (I actually bought 3 but I keep one on my desk at work) The scent isn’t the longest lasting but they smell so good and were relatively cheap so you can keep spritzing all day long! In conclusion I wish wish wish they would open a Bath and Bodyworks in the UK! Find them here
Sephora Colourful 5 Eye Palette - Sunrise to Sunset
This was another purchase while in Dubai. The colours are very pigmented and they last on the eyes all day long. Theres neutral colours for daytime as well as darker ones and a gorgeous sparkly one for a night time smokey look. It's now very much become my go to palette! Sephora is another store that I reeeeally wish they would open in the UK! Find the palette here
River Island Suede Boots
Sorry for the really bad picture. Its surprisingly difficult to photograph black boots! I bought these a while ago as the weather was getting cold so I was in need of some new winter boots. I wanted to invest in some real leather ones so they didn’t look cheap and would last a long time. I tried a bajillion different styles on until I came across these! They are so rediculously comfortable and warm and literally go with EVERYTHING! They do have a very small heel but I can walk around in them comfortably all day. Find them here
Netflix
This is a slightly odd one… we moved house recently and decided to give Netflix a go with the one month free trial. OH MY GOD it is AMAZING! It literally has everything I could ever want to watch on it! We just finished watching Orange is the New Black have started on Homeland. Needless to say, we will certainly be signing up full time! Try a one month free trial here






No comments:
Post a Comment