Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Cahoots

Did you know theres a secret underground bar in Kingly Court?

Last week a friend and I paid a visit to Cahoots, a 1940's wartime themed bar situated in a disused underground station.

You need to look carefully for the sign to the trains then your in!




The station was actually used as an air raid shelter during the war!


One thing I loved was that everyone who worked at the bar was completely in character, from the way they dressed to the way they spoke - they all even have a 'back story' as to how they came to work in a secret underground bar!


Yesteryears Oyster card machine!





The whole place is bedecked in vintage antiques, replica posters including this rather cheeky one! And even seats made from old TFL fabric!


No scoundrels allowed!


Promise me you'll have a cocktail while your there? With 8 pages worth to choose from you'll be spoilt for choice!


Chin chin old bean!

If you fancy a visit to Cahoots, you can find out more info here

xXx

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I have only just caught up with your Blog posts... This looks every bit as good as I imagined! xXx

    ReplyDelete