Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Outfit Of The Day: Chocoholics Tea Party

For Christmas Tom and I were given a voucher to try the Champagne Chocoholic Afternoon Tea at the Hilton hotel on Park Lane. We thought it would be a nice idea to redeem it during our staycation so we got all dressed up and off we went.



I've been to this hotel a number of times before to use the Spa on a few occasions and also to go to a ball a couple of years ago but have never been to any of the restaurants. There was a huge choice of teas. I went for the Jasmine Green Tea and Tom went for the Chinese gunpowder tea.


We started off with some 'open' sandwiches


We then continued with scones, one plain and one chocolate chip each, served with Jam, clotted cream and chocolate spread. These were yummy and just the perfect size.



Then came 2 cupcakes, one chocolate orange and the other Vicky sponge topped with buttercream and fresh raspberry's.



Last came an assortment of small sweets on a plate of white chocolate


All in all I was a tad underwhelmed by the whole experience and expected perhaps more emphasis on the champagne and chocoholics part than a couple of chocolate cakes and half a glass of champagne. If you want to do a proper London tea then I would recommend splashing out on the Dorchester which is a few doors down.

Afterwoods we went out into the glorious London sunshine and took a few outfit snaps









Sunglasses - Ray-Ban
Top - Primark
Flamingo Skirt - Similar here
Shoes - New Look
Bag - Chanel
Bracelet - Tiffany

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment