I have actually been using this for a while now but just never thought to include it in my monthly favourites! I basically use this as a lipstick rather than a lip liner as its one of those your-lips-but-better shades. I then generally add a bit of lipgloss on top and I'm good to go. It can be a tad drying so make sure to exfoliate and moisturise your lips before applying
My hair has been looking a tad split end-y and dry recently so I decided to give this little wonder a go. The product claims to repair 2 years of damage in 2 minutes. If I'm honest, I think this is a little extreme but it definitely has helped and my hair is now looking a lot healthier on the ends. I'm hoping this means less hair will need to be chopped off at my impending trip to the hairdressers! One pump is all you need to smooth over the ends of wet or dry hair.
I first saw one of these powders on the ELF website and thought it looked like an eyeshadow palette I had as a kid! I was slightly intrigued by it though so when I saw that MUA were doing their own version I just had to give it a go. The idea is that you swirl your brush through all of the colours and sweep it all over your face. Each colour is meant to conceal different things. Lilac is for illuminating and muting yellow undertones, green neutralises and reduces redness, yellow brightens and conceals purple tones and peach adds radiance. I have been using this for the last few weeks and so far I'm really liking it (partly because of all the pretty pastel colours!)
I actually bought these in the airport on the way back from Abu Dhabi last October but haven't had the chance to wear them much for obvious reasons. Spring is in the air though and the sun has been shining a little more in London so they have finally made their debut! I truly think that the aviator shape flatters and suits just about anyone and I love the gold tones on this pair. I can't wait to sport them with a nice tan in the summer!
The History Of Love
Leo Gursky, a writer fell in love at a very young age and decided to write a book about it. These days his life is just about survival and drawing attention to himself to make sure people know he still exists. He assumes that his book has been lost forever until a brown envelope appears and changes everything. This book is so cleverly written and is sort of a book within a book if that makes sense! The end is a little neat and kind of predictable but I can forgive that as its such a lovely story.
What have you been loving this month?
xXx
Leo Gursky, a writer fell in love at a very young age and decided to write a book about it. These days his life is just about survival and drawing attention to himself to make sure people know he still exists. He assumes that his book has been lost forever until a brown envelope appears and changes everything. This book is so cleverly written and is sort of a book within a book if that makes sense! The end is a little neat and kind of predictable but I can forgive that as its such a lovely story.
What have you been loving this month?
xXx






No comments:
Post a Comment