Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Outfit Of The Day - Nearly Spring!

Spring is FINALLY upon us and I for one am excited! I have been starting to get my Summer wardrobe sorted and one of the key pieces for me will be skirts that really nip in the waist then flare out with a flattering just below the knee length. I have been slowly collecting a few and have been trying out ways of wearing them while its still a bit chilly. Here is one quick outfit that I put together for a crisp Sunday afternoon.








Wool Coat - Topshop (similar here)
Long Sleeved Crop Top - Topshop
Daisy Statement Necklace - Primark
Polkadot Skirt - Sheinside
Suede Ankle Boots - River Island (similar here)
Effie Tote - Mulberry


Apologies for the state of my hair by the way. I'm going lighter for Summer so my hairdresser has asked me to try and take out as much hair dye as possible from my hair. At the moment I've got this upside down ombre look going on at the moment! More on that in another post though!


xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment