Monday, 2 March 2015

Recent Purchases

Ive gone a bit shopping crazy recently. I think partly because I had a bit of a wardrobe clear out and the empty space was just too tempting to fill! Heres what I have been purchasing recently...


Aztec print Jacket - H&M (Not on the website but still in store)

 This is sort of a cardigan/jacket lovechild as its made of stretchy knitted material but is pretty thick and warm. It looks great over a shirt or vest top with jeans.


Shirt - H&M

These shirts are great for dressing up jeans or tucking into skirts


Blue Pointy Heels - New Look

All 20 + pairs of heels I currently own have ridiculous 5 inch heels which are fine in the evening but not for daytime so I thought it was time I bought some sensible heels!


Nude Pointy Heels - New Look

More sensible heels that go with everything


Polkadot Skirt - Sheinside

Poofy skirts for the summer! :)

Flamingo Skirt - Sheinside

Pink Stripe Coat - Primark

Ive been looking for a bit of a statement coat and loved the neon pink stripes on this one


Black long Sleeved Tshirt - Primark

I bought a few of these as their great basics for wearing on their own or under things in the winter. Primark do tons of colours in these

Grey Cropped Tshirt - Primark

More basics for wearing with jeans

Striped Tshirt - Primark

Jewelled Pumps - Monsoon (Again, cannot find them on the website but may still be available inshore)

Preppy suede jewelled pumps for dressing up jeans

What have you been buying recently?

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment