My hair is naturally very fine and absolutely poker straight so for Christmas I asked for some straighteners for curling my hair. My mum is one of those people who loves to read lots of reviews before buying anything so she bought me the Babyliss Elegance Pro 235 Straighteners as apparently many people have said that these are actually better than GHD's! I have only used these a couple of times but so far so good!
My brother bought me the Soleil Tan De Chanel and a couple of Essie Nail Polishes
ALOT of chocolate and sweeties from various family members!
My Mummy also gave me this rather cute dressing gown with little ears and some cat slippers!
I wanted a little purse to use while I'm using smaller handbags so Tom bought me this Louis Vuitton zip purse which is small but absolutely perfect for my needs!
And finally this one was a complete surprise! I did a degree in Fashion Design at University so used to make a lot of clothes and adapt things that i'd bought. For some reason though as soon as I finished uni I stopped. Tom thought this was a great shame so for Christmas he bought me this little purple sewing machine to encourage me to start making again! Its the cutest thing ever and I'm so excited to start using it!
Once again I am so very grateful for everything I received for Christmas and had such a lovely time. Im just so sad its all over already!
What did you get for Christmas?
xXx






I really want to try the Soleil Tan De Chanel! I was a very lucky girl with my gift this year :) xxx
ReplyDeleteKirstyLeigh
You should, it's amazing! :) x
ReplyDelete