Monday, 12 January 2015

Outfit of the Night: Menswear Collections Preview

On Saturday evening I was invited to a London Menswear collections preview. One of my New Years resolutions is to stop buying so much cheap throw away fashion and to shop from my own wardrobe a bit more so this is what I decided to do this evening. 







Playsuit - Primark
Bag - Chanel
Shoes - New Look

I bought this rather cute printed playsuit a couple of years ago and I go through phases of wearing it a lot then not wearing it for a while. I was originally looking for a dress to wear and then found this! The shoes I also hadn't worn in a while. I actually bought these for work and thought they would be comfy but then I discovered they rub quite a bit. When you work in exhibitions and have to walk miles every day for 5 days straight these aren't the best shoes to wear! They are however great for nights out.

What did you get up to at the weekend?

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment