Monday, 19 January 2015

Review: Boots No. 7 Perfectly Bronzed Self-Tan Mousse

I have absolutely no brand loyalty when it comes to fake tan. From moisturisers with a hint of tanner, wash off tan and the full blown thing. You name it, I've tried 'em all. I kind of go for the whole 'theres always something better out there' motto. 

As usual my fake tan had run out and I was in the market for a new one so I picked up the Boots No. 7 Perfectly Bronzed Quick Dry Tinted Mousse. I do find a mousse consistency the easiest and quickest to use which is what attracted me to this one. Plus it reminded me of the St Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse but is about half the price!

So here is the bad boy:


You have to give it a good old shake to create the mousse I guess! I find a couple of pumps for each limb does the trick.


The mousse is super easy to use and is pretty much idiot proof which is right up my street! It drys really quick which is great for the horrifically cold mornings we're having in London at the moment when I literally jump out of the shower slap a bit of this on and off I go! Another big thing for me with fake tan is the smell. I cannot stand that biscuity smell which you just can't get rid of! This one however doesn't really seem to have any smell at all.

The only downside I can see to this fake tan is that the colour isn't all that strong with just one application. This is probably partly my fault as I accidentally bought the light/medium one but it is however totally build able and after around 3 applications it gives a gorgeous natural looking glow. 

Im not yet 100% sure if I would re-purchase this really just because there may be something better out there but you never know! If you would like to give it a go then you can buy it here

What is your favourite fake tan?
xXx


2 comments:

  1. Great review! I love the mousse varieties too and have been a lover of the St.Tropez range for years. Fake Bake just started distributing here in Australia so that's my new fave! I recently did a review on my blog if you haven't tried it :)

    XO, Pauline

    http://mystyleinstinct.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried Fake Bake yet but I have heard great things so it is on my list of brands to try! I will definitely check out your review! x

      Delete