Thursday, 27 November 2014

Whats In My Bag?

Today I thought i'd do an oldie but a goodie: Whats in my handbag? I'm slightly nosey so I love these posts!

So the bag in question is this bad boy:



It's the Louis Vuitton Neverfull Tote. As someone who likes to carry around everything but the kitchen sink, it's perfect for me. The only downside is that it doesn't do up and when you're living in London with a ton of pick pockets it's not ideal. So here's what I lug around:

A recent copy of Stylist Magazine. This comes out every Wednesday and is great. Theres always a copy hanging around somewhere in there. Also my iPad mini. I have a 45 minute tube commute each morning and evening so I use it as a Kindle. The case is from Ted Baker. I don't think they make this one anymore but this one is similar. 

My makeup bag is from Bloomingdales in Dubai (similar here) I always have some form of concealer lurking in there. Also powder, blusher and bronzer and around 50 lipsticks are my staples. I like to keep hand sanitiser (a must in London) and painkillers in there just in case.

My Mulberry Purse which contains... not much money! It's full of random cards and coupons and receipts and the odd 2p. My bunch of keys had gotten ridiculously huge so I downsized to just 1 key and a sheep keyring. Also my rather grubby looking headphones and my work key fob.

You can't go wrong with a classic pair of Rayban aviators (these ones) although Im not sure why I'm still carrying these around seeing as theres not much sun in London anymore. I have two phones - the 5s is my work phone and the 6 is my own phone.

...And lastly in case you were wondering what my snazzy phone cases look like!

What are your handbag staples?

xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment